The Leather pouch a minimal and simple design based on military ammo pouches. It has a removable and adjustable shoulder strap so it can be used both cross body and hand held, or as a small travel companion.
Made from English oak bark tanned bridle leather and hand constructed and stitched with a 5 strand waxed linen cord. The flap and fastening strap is held in place by a solid copper rivet and secured with a solid brass Sam Browne stud.
The leather we use is full grain meaning scars, stretch marks and blemishes are uncorrected and present giving a characterful and natural finish. Because of this, no two items are ever the same, each unique and completely one of a kind.
• English oak bark tanned bridle leather
• Solid brass Sam Browne front closure
• Hand set solid copper saddle rivets
• Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
• Completely hand constructed in our London E2 workshop