The Game Bag takes inspiration from classic fisherman, poachers and hunters bags used over the past century. Crafted from a single piece of 24oz cotton canvas finished in Dundee, English oak bark tanned bridle leather and solid brass hardware from a foundry in Walsall, the design features an adjustable shoulder strap and Sam Browne front fastening. A double interior pocket has been added for day to day functionality and a solid brass dee-ring to attach you keys to.
The leather we use is full grain meaning scars, stretch marks and blemishes are uncorrected and present giving a characterful and natural finish. Because of this, no two items are ever the same, each unique and completely one of a kind.
Available in our three standard 24oz cotton colour options Natural Loomstate/Natural Russet leather, Moss Green/ Dark Stain leather and Black/Black leather. Other variations are available on special request.
• English oak bark tanned bridle leather shoulder strap and front fastening
• 24oz loomstate cotton canvas / 24oz dry proofed coloured cotton canvas
• Solid brass Sam Browne front closure
• Hand set solid copper saddle rivets
• Sand cast solid brass interior dee-ring to secure keys to
• Double interior pocket (one leather, one cotton)
• Cotton herringbone binding on all the seams
• Completely hand constructed in our London E2 workshop
Measurements: 50cm X 35cm
All bags are made to order and require a two week production time.
Dispatched in a dust bag with a repair swatch.